ROTARY BELUR BAL VIKAS KENDRA (Co-ordinator : PP S. K. Lohia)
- To increase the capacity of specially challenged Students.
- To provide latest techniques of education for the special students
- To acquire land for the new Building of the school
- To strive for all round development of specially challenged students
CLUB CLINIC (Co-ordinator :PP. S.K. Lohia)
- To develop the clinic, provide better amenities for patients.
FOUR WAY TEST AWARD
(Co-ord : PP. G.S. Sharda & PDG Ravi Sehgal)
- To form a jury of 3/4 eminent people and frame a criterion for them
to select suitable awardees for the award.
- To get an awardee selected and organize a programme to give the
award in vocational month
VOCATIONAL TRAINING CENTRE
(Co-ord : Rtn Kishan Kejriwal)
- To provide additional computers, sewing machines.
- To continue ROTA School at RCC Uluberia
(Co-ord :Rtn Uma Chandak, Rtn. Ajay Patodia)
- To conduct Medical camps at all RCCs at Sreepally , kalaberia and Uluberia
- To provide Spectacles to the needy persons.
- To arrange for IOL operations for 1200 patients.
(PP Shashi Seth, PP Ganesh Jasoria)
- To hold six club assemblies during the year
- To hold 6 Joint Meetings with Fellow Clubs during the year.
- To hold Board meetings every month preferably with spouses .
- To celebrate Charter Day cum monsoon Picnic on 7th Aug. 2011 at Lake Land Country Club.
- To organize an Outstation picnic.
- To organize winter picnic at Indus Valley, Narendrapur on 25/12/11
MATCHING GRANT PROJECTS
- To carry out 2200 I.O.L. operations. Our partner from Haliburton,
Canada has agreed to join.
- Distribution of 500 Nos. of Tricycles.
- Implementation/upgradation of a Sewage Treatment Plant to support the upcoming Piyali Learning Centre aggregating to US$ 15,000 in collaboration with R.C. Calcutta Metropolitan.
- Apply for matching grant for our Eye Hospital at Uluberia
- To adopt at least 10 Girl students for their education up to Graduation level.
- To do at least 6 Pediatric Heart Surgeries during the year. Preference will be given
to patients sent by all three RCC’s.
- To make efforts to adopt a new School and develop the same into an Ideal
institution for learning.
- To plant 10 trees each at all the three RCC’s along with Casing around them and
New Dream Project
Eye Hospital at Uluberia
- Chief Co-ord : PDG Ravi Sehgal
- Comm. Chairman : Rtn. Sunil Jain
- Comm. Members: Deepak Pyne, Kishan Kejriwal, Shashi Seth, Jaya Butta,
- To build, complete and put into operation the most prestigious and challenging new project i.e eye hospital proposed at Uluberia.